Thursday 24 April 2014

30. BRIDEZILLA ALERT

Me, being the anal and OCD me who would love for things to occur in an orderly manner (it gets annoying but I really can't help it), I actually came up with a detailed checklist based on my own wedding! A lot of DIY stuff going on, so this checklist is basically for things that I would need to do.

I didn't include any time frame for each of the items, because if they are not met, it will actually agitate me a lot and I wouldn't wanna add that kind of stress to myself. Okay, at this point, I sound like a psycho - macam pompan sakit otak sakkkkk. Thus, my decision to just dedicate a time to list down all the things that I need to do, which I can think of.
Bridezilla? You can say that again!

(Side OCD note: It even irks me that the last image is not the same size as the other two on top!)

Well, if any of you BTBs need anything like this, you must be crazy like me! Hurhur. But seriously, if you need anything like this, just drop me an email at Diyanah.Wong@gmail.com! I have it in Word format and I can send it to you so you can add in some of your own stuff for your personal reference. :)

I'll be travelling for work this coming Friday, so here's an early update for the week!

Enjoy, my fellow OCD friends. Hahahaha. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment