Sunday 20 April 2014

29. KEPAK BING BING!

I must be crazy, really. I'm only 150 days away from my wedding, and it just came to my attention (about a week ago) that I haven't made any bookings for kompang services!

Well, the thing is.. I had this dream that it was my wedding day. Hurhur. Berangan tak bertempat, I know. So, everything was ready until we both realised that the kompang boys were taking too long to arrive. And so, we walked quietly down the aisle, with everyone staring at us like we were crazy.

However, the dream became a little more interesting as there was a wedding opposite ours out of the blue, there was a nice paluan of kompang! Then, crazily, all my guests ran off to the other wedding. So that's when I woke up, to the continuous sounds of kompang which was not even for my wedding.

Sedih kan? :(

So, I spent half my morning digging up quotes that I have gathered from more than a year ago and frantically searched for their contact to ask if they were still available. I thought of nothing else, except for at least 2 or 3 of them to still be available for me to make a decision today.

Oh, and in any case any of you future BTBs are looking into kompang services at the moment, here are a few of my favorite choices (in no order of preference):

Kompang Az-Zumalaa

Percussionz by Makyong Kedek

Kompang Al-Itqaan

Andika Prak Bing Bing

Ukiran Rentak

Have fun watching and picking your favorite! I'm still torn between 2 groups which are still available on my date... Seems like picky me will have to make a decision fast!

Anyway, I suddenly feel like time is flying by way too fast. I mean, not that I'm complaining (HEHEHE MENTEL) but it seems like I haven't done quite a lot of things on my end! On top of that, my back is giving me problems lately.

O'Allah, may You ease our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment