Saturday 12 April 2014

28. SRI NONA, CINTAKU!

Sri Nona at Mini Kelantan
What did I tell you? I did go back one more time, and this time, with my brother and sister-in-law along with us. I didn't splurge, though. But I did get another rehal, and a few other decorative items for the dulang including the ring bearer (WHICH I FORGOT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS TIME).

My dear sister-in-law left the shop with A LOT of items for her brother's wedding, which is a little over a month away. And me, still strolling all around the shop, thinking of all the things I might possible need and have possibly forgotten about. I finally decided on a simple build-up for my sirih dara, something which will complement my bunga pahar on the pelamin.

Something that looks like this..
And I also came across this cute little palm-sized pillow, which (in my opinion) will look really good next to the crystal ring case which I got for him! Sungguh tak perlu, you might say!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT HOW CAN I RESIST SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!
Cute kan dia!? Geram or whatttttt. I literally shrilled in my annoyingly high-pitched voice when I saw it on display and I knew that I just had to get it! Which I did, of course. :P

Afterwards, we then proceeded to The Store. I'm not sure of the exact address where that is,  but it's the one in a small building which has Marry Brown there as well. Now, this place? I can't even describe how much I like it over the many other "stores" around, really! It is hugeeeeeeee (ironically, considering how small the building looks from the outside) and it has practically almost everything I need for my new bed!

Okay, maybe I'm being pretty biased because I found my beautiful bridal quilt during my first trip there. It was love at first sight for me and my partner when we saw how beautiful the color and quality (AND HOW CHEAP THE PRICE) of the quilt was! Part katil kita, my partner is very involved because he has always been the "I wanna fall asleep and wake up next to you" kinda guy!

That aside, my partner and I managed to get a few more bed sheets for salinan. Ye luh, takkan every night nak tidur atas bridal quilt? Singapore kalau snow takpe jugak! Again, he was actively fiddling through the shelves, secretly opening up the packages and feeling the material. We took about 20 minutes, going back and forth the same row, looking for just 2 sets of sheets. And finally, we settled for micro satin.

Additionally, we spent about another 15 minutes for him to pick out some pillows and a bolster for manja me!
Sneaky peek of our bridal quilt!
Alhamdulillah, yet another fruitful trip made across the border. Many more things checked off our #AjulDeeWedding list and insya Allah, a few more to go!

There are many more other updates I would like to include and fill you readers in on, but let us save that for another day, shall we? For now, let me take a good weekend break and catch up on my K-dramas. Ooooh, and Ummi's done with her homemade Nasi Ayam Special - time to indulge!

Bismillah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment