Monday 10 February 2014

24. OF DECOR AND.. OMNOMZ?

Alhamdulillah.

I am another step closer to the #AjulDeeWedding, with effect from Thursday. Fendy from Estheme Weddings came over to my place after 'Isyak that night, for a site viewing.

Fendy was really good, as a matter of fact. He listened to both our ideas carefully, and laid out the pros and cons for them. He was particularly rational and very clear, and was a man who knew exactly what he was doing. The best thing is, he's worked with Mahkota Weddings (my catering vendor) for years now, and has made it so much easier that way!

(I thank Allah for letting me come across such coincidence!)

Our caterer from Mahkota Weddings then came over for a visit on Saturday, and took us through the packages. Everything on the menu sounded so delicious.. OMNOMNOM! (Oh, the tukang masak couldn't go with my dad's idea of having the majlis on the other side due to space constraint. So, to make my dad feel better about it, I gave him the fullest authority to choose whatever he wanted on the menu. And he is one happy man! Alhamdulillah.) We opted for one of the more expensive packages, and Cik Hasnah (the chef herself) threw in some freebies for us! SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH! :D

Thus, over the weekends, I managed to seal the deal with both Estheme Weddings & Mahkota Weddings. Making deposits for any of our #AjulDeeWedding vendors always makes me heave a sigh of relief, because I now know that I am making significant progress indeed!

And of course, these are the two most major deals covered. :)

May the rest of the odds be in our favor from here on out.

Insya Allah.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! May I know if you could share the contact of Mahkota wedding? I couldn't find them on the Internet and I heard they serve good food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alisha, sorry I took so long to get back to you - might have missed out your comment. Anyway, you can contact Hjh. Hasnah at 90036332. And YES, their food is indeed delicious! :)

      Delete