Thursday 5 December 2013

15. REVEALED: Engagement Photos

I am finally revealing my engagement photos, which I chose not to make a big deal of, just because.. Well, it's just an engagement. But I figured that I owe it to my family for preparing this humble occasion, especially my baby brother, who voluntarily took the cameraman duty upon himself (and he is pretty good at it, surprisingly!).

Anyway, here's sharing a few (out of hundreds) photos with you! :)

IMG_9631
IMG_9633

Right before showdown! My baby brother's photography skills are really not bad at all, no?

IMG_9635
IMG_9636
IMG_9634
IMG_9637

My "orang kuats" since morning, helping me to prepare everything I need to! To my partner's sister, a million thanks to you for doing my lips the way I want it to be (because I'm never good at drawing my own lips) and also for cleaning up my nails & cuticles! I truly appreciate you setting your alarm just to get to my place in time - KENAPA SWEET SANGAT NI!

And to my precious little one, thank you for holding my hands, hugging me, kissing my face while waiting for everything to start. She really gives me the fullest support whenever I truly need it, and I can never love her enough.

A bit more pictures for you guys luh, okay!

IMG_9642
IMG_9643
IMG_9644

While I was in my room.. The adults did the necessary. Photos are a bit dark because the exposure was not adjusted, but asalkan boleh nampak okay luh kan.

IMG_9647
IMG_9649

His nenek in green, his mum in red, his nenek sedara in cream, and my Princess self in white. Duh!

IMG_9651

My beautiful family (minus my Princess who was sleeping soundly, after all the fussing prior to the event), the people I would never trade anything else for. Left to right: Daddy, Ummi, my elder Sister, my baby Brother a.k.a The Man Behind the Camera.

IMG_9654
IMG_9657
IMG_9666
IMG_9669
IMG_9671
IMG_9693

Yes, we made it as simple as it could get. :)

IMG_9679
IMG_9680
IMG_9682
IMG_9685
IMG_9687
IMG_9689

More post-event photos, and lastly..

IMG_9653

If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it!

That's all I have for you, folks.

We are 290 days away..
May Allah ease our journey with endless blessings.
Amin, insya Allah.

2 comments:

  1. you look super sweet and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete