Wednesday 4 December 2013

14. THE PRESSURE IS ON

So, I made my first deposit for #AjulDeeWedding 3 days ago! It might not be a biggie, but any progress is significant progress, especially when you have got a million things on your list! As for now, I've only got less than 10 things checked in my list, and one of them has got to be the essence of my event: PHOTOBOOTH + GUESTBOOK.

I have decided to engage in Snap A Picture! for my photo booth and guestbook services. Initially, I was torn between Wishing Wand and Birds, Bees, Babies (which my sister recommended, as it was run by her childhood friend). BBB was definitely within my budget, but WW was a little over. However, I was more confident with WW's services and was actually about to make my deposit. However on that same night, I came across Snap A Picture on KK's blog post (here), and I knew that my fate has been written!

Okay, that was dramatic. But really, SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH, that I did come across the perfect vendor for my Photobooth/Guestbook services! (And I believe I made the right choice.) Woooooooooohoooooooo! *throws confetti*

Now, on to the details..

SAP

Errrrrmmm, I need some time to think. Till the next significant update!

We are 291 days away..
May Allah ease our journey with endless blessings.
Amin, insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment