Saturday 30 November 2013

13. HOW WE MET

I have come to realise that I've never introduced myself nor my partner. Well, mainly because my kahwin blog is rather plain. So, I guess it's about time I do a brief (which will turn lengthy, trust me) introduction of us.

The BTB: Siti Nur Diyanah, aka Dee Wong - born in April 1990
She is the third of four other siblings, and she comes from a rather musically-inclined family.

The GTB: Muhd Zulfadhli, aka Ajul - born in November 1990
He is the third of six other siblings, and comes from a family who plays football.

We got together on 23 September, about two years ago. How we are what we are now? Here it goes..

MY HTB is a professional football player. He plays for the Home United Football Club at the moment. Football has always been in him - during his secondary school days, his ITE days, and then playing for the junior National Team for a little over 3 years, and then playing professional senior football with clubs.

Anyway, I met him through someone I was dating. WAIT, before you judge me.. Uhm, I was actually dating someone who used to play for HUFC. So, of course I was there for some of his matches and have made small talk with his teammates. And so, of course I have seen Ajul around. But because I was dating someone, OF COURSE AKU TAK PANDANG DIA PUN LUH KAN.

One day (dah macam tulis composition, dia dah start ah ni! HAHAHAHA :P), the boys had plans to go bowling at Yishun Safra after their training sesh. It was already pretty late and I was really tired from work, so I had no intentions of going at all. While we were waiting for the train, the boys were coaxing me to come along and join them for a little while. I didn't think much about it at that time, but now I know why Ajul kept asking his other teammate if I was coming along. Yes, dia asyik tanya whether I'm joining ke tak, EPPPPPPPPP SIBUK EH, MENTEL EH.

My date (at that time) managed to get me to go in the end. Cut the story short or it'll never end, while walking to our location, Ajul was singing his heart out to some song that went like, "Ku bina kan mu istana.." or something like that. No, I'm not a fan of jiwang Malay songs, really. But I remembered because he had (and still has) a really nice voice.

And of course, him being him, won at bowling by a mile. He's really great at sports, my partner. But at that time, honestly, I didn't like the way he celebrated his win. Macam attention-seeking pun ada, macam kerek nak mampos pun ada. Little did I know at that time, yang dia suka pasal dapat impress aku luh kan. Which, at that time, obviously didn't work because I was dating someone else.

(I hope you're not bored yet!)


(credits to Google)

This was where it all began, for him at least. I was here to support HUFC in one of their matches, with a few of my friends. I didn't know that he was right there, nearby in the stands. (After we got together, he told me that he was dying to sit next to me but was really shy because I was with people he didn't know at all.) At that time, I was still dating the same guy. So again, I didn't notice him at all.

Going forward, we somehow started communicating via FB. A huge problem occurred between me and my date, and he was there. Not knowing that he already had a crush on me at that time, we actually became friends. Each time my date and I had a fight, I would go running to him. Each time my date did something to piss me off, I would go complaining and ranting to him. And when the dude went round my back dating someone else, who else did I go crying to if not Ajul?

In between, there were some hiccups but we conquered them all eventually and here we are. 3 months after my heart got broken for the second time in a row, I took the biggest risk of my life by accepting Ajul in it. I didn't know how it would turn out, but he was that very little hope I had left, of finding my dream guy.

So, now you know the gist of the story about the football player and the Executive Secretary who fell head over heels in love. I think he loves me more than I do, and I really like that. And today, I have never been more proud of the man who has achieved half of the goals he has in life. He still has a lifetime to complete the rest, and I am so proud of him for being where he is now.

Some pictures to add color to this draggy/mushy/wordy/lengthy-like-my-kaki post. (All pictures credits to: Singamania)

20131108173033
20131108192833
20131108193039
20131108193135

Oh no, you are not seeing double. I forgot to mention that my HTB is a twin, didn't I? By the way, budak mentel ni is praying that I get twins in the future, insya Allah! ;)

20131108192927

The boys won the champions title this year! And I have never been this proud, I swear. I love his smile, I can stare at it forever and keep falling in love with it again and again, every single day. Okay, that's enough Dee Wong!

Insya Allah, may endless success reach you in the future. I can't wait to drag our kids to watch you on the field, actually! Hehehe.

Alright, that's enough for now. I told you it'll get lengthy.

Till next time, ya'll. I dah penat, ya'll. I dah lapar, ya'll. Have a great weekend, ya'll! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment